Want to get higher-paying clients who love what you do, pay you to keep doing it repeatedly, and are a delight to work with?
Over several hours of deep dive learning, plus unlimited e-mail support from me, I’m going to show you how to get your marketing DONE every day, with ease and efficiency.
I’m going to help you take the overwhelm and the resistance out of your marketing efforts so that you can finally see your freelancing career grow consistently and have FUN as you do so!
We’ll be looking at:
Because isn’t it time you stopped making it so damn hard?
If you’re ready to grow your freelancing career, take the fear and resistance out of marketing, and start working with people you respect, this course is for you.
WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT
So, let me just get straight down to business. This is THE program for you if you’re
- Not making the money you want
- Don’t know how to bring in additional clients
- Are stuck in resistance with your marketing
- Say you’ll market regularly but don’t follow through
- Or don’t even really know what you’re supposed to do.
Here’s the thing: Marketing and finding high-paying clients is NOT difficult. In fact, if you can learn the simple sales strategies to use in your marketing, you make yourself irresistible to clients. It’s a one-time effort to put together your sales materials, and then it’s simply a matter of sending them out there, regularly, to the people you want to work with.
It’s about putting your name in front of the dream clients you want to hire you.
Because the thing is, it’s completely possible to live the freelancing life that you want, to enjoy not only getting the assignments and enjoy the work, but to have fun while you’re working on getting it.
That’s what I want to show you.
I spent so long forcing myself to do marketing in my freelancing, pushing against myself, and treating the marketing as a chore.
Very quickly, I turned that around and not only did my marketing achieve greater results, but I also had more fun doing it.
These days, I have conversations, I meet people, and I make friends. And frequently, I work with them.
Getting work from freelancing is about three things:
* Knowing what you bring to the table.
* Finding the right people who have the ability to hire you.
* Consistently reaching out and following up with people.
That’s it. It’s that simple.
HERE’S WHAT WE WILL COVER
There is SO MUCH we will be talking about in this program, but let me just give you a brief overview to give you an idea of what to expect:
* First things first, we’re going to talk about an attitude adjustment. We’re going to focus on how to make your marketing interesting, fun, and most importantly, something that rises out of your unique skill sets and your unique strengths.
* Next, you’re going to receive 64 video lessons (10 minutes each) that will each cover for you one way in which to land higher-paying clients. I’ll talk about the strategy itself, how to best use it to your advantage, and give you examples, samples, and cheat sheets of how to apply it immediately.
* Finally, we’re going to talk about consistency. Marketing is a game of numbers, and there’s a formula to winning it. You will learn how to use the numbers to your advantage and how to increase your income as you gradually decrease your effort.
I’m giving it all to you, no holds barred. The techniques I use, how I’ve used them, how other writers I know have used them, with examples, templates, and actual samples of queries, letters, emails, and tweets sent that landed me and others high-paying work.
This is a list I once made for myself when I was marketing five times a day, and like many of you, kept running out of ideas. Having this list on hand was crucial to my success and efficiency in getting clients.
It’s the simplest way possible to not only get one or two new clients, but to start a consistent stream of higher-paying clients that can help you get your freelance career off the ground and soaring into the skies.
Because I know how absolutely crucial it is for freelancers, especially new freelancers, to get clients before they can even begin, this is one of my lowest-priced, most affordable offerings. If you want to grow in your freelance career with the minimum investment, this is a no-brainer offer and the best place to start.
No more wondering, no more waking up in the morning and knowing that you need to do some marketing but having no idea about how to go about doing it.
Higher-paying clients that are a joy to work with. And it all starts here.
I’ve been a freelance journalist for 13+ years. I’ve written for some top publications, including TIME, The New York Times, CNN, Parade.com, ABC News (Australia), PsychologyToday.com, The Christian Science Monitor, The International Herald Tribune (RIP), GlobalPost, and The Independent (UK). I’ve been a contributing editor at Elle’s Indian edition and have contributed to several national and international editions of Cosmopolian, Glamour, Vogue, Self, Marie Claire, and Ms. I’ve written books, I’ve written for other people’s books, I’ve been featured in books. I’ve won awards.
I run the website The International Freelancer.
More recently, I introduced content marketing into my freelancing mix. In a few short months, I managed to land clients that include a large US bank (Chase), a financial services company (Prudential), a technology company (HP), a couple of trade associations, an international foundation (Helen Keller International) and an African government (Nigeria). I’ve also previously done content marketing work for Kodak and Canon.
I went from making $100 an hour as a journalist to $400 an hour as a content marketing writer.
And I thought, hmm, I think others would like in on that.