Write like an artist. Sell like a businessperson. I'll show you how.
You love writing about certain topics that you care about but just can’t sell enough stories on them to make an income.
Perhaps you want to create communities about your passions by writing books but because your subject matter is so niche, your agent has told you there’s no way you can get any kind of decent book deals.
Maybe you’re an expert in a subject and have so much information to share, but no platform in which to share it.
Repeatedly, I hear from writers who want to write about their passion for dog training or quilting or coffee makers and either can’t find editors to buy their stories or buy it for anything more than a pittance. They can’t find publishers to put out books on the topic or give it any kind of marketing push.
Yet, you know and I know that the readers are out there somewhere looking for this information that you have to offer.
You want to write it. They want to read it. How do you get it to them?
That’s where Making Money With Websites can help.
Can websites really make money?
Let’s see. In September 2015:
Lindsay and Bjork of PinchofYum.com made $46,711.
Pat Flynn of SmartPassiveIncome.com made $119,184.
John Lee Dumas of EntrepreneuronFire.com made $271,612.
Yes, these are monthly numbers!
Will you make this much? It’s unlikely. These are, after all, the superstars of the industry.
But, in my own first year of doing this part time, a few hours a week, I made $34,000. This year, I will double that.
In Making Money With Websites, I’ll lay bare my strategies for growing quickly and show you how you, too, can do the same.
Here’s what you get when you take the e-course:
1. Six modules and 30 lessons that will show you in a step-by-step manner how to choose your topic, get your website up and running, and get to profit quickly.
2. A built-in discussion comment structure that will allow you to post your questions right below the lessons and view questions and answers from other people who've taken the course.
3. Case studies of people who’ve done this successfully and the strategies and methods they used to get their businesses to six-figures a year and beyond.
Who Should Take Making Money With Websites?
You’ll probably benefit from this e-course if:
– You have an entrepreneurial streak and the idea of running a business excites you
– You’re passionate about a niche topic but can’t find enough markets and editors to pay you to write about it
– You have written or want to write books about your passion but have been told that it won’t sell to traditional publishers
– You’re interested in adding income streams to your work as a writer
– You have basic familiarity with technology or are willing to learn (or are willing to pay to hire somebody to do it for you)
I’m an entrepreneurial writer who believes in diversification and constantly challenging myself.
As an award-winning freelancer, I’ve written for publications in over 20 countries, including TIME, The New York Times, ABC News, CS Monitor and more.
I’ve self-published two books for writers with a third and a fourth on the way. I have written a novel that I’m shopping around.
I started my first website in 2005 and made it profitable within the year.
In 2013, after several years of traveling, I got interested in the idea of building websites again on topics that interested me. I started experimenting with the idea and learning about the new strategies and techniques that had come up in recent years.
In 2014, I started The International Freelancer. It made $34,000 in its first year.
I’m not making thousands of dollars a month, but I don’t need to.
That’s what makes this course different. Most courses that show you how to build a content-based online business are focused on the business part. That is great and we will focus on that, but I, like you, am a writer first and I wanted my business to reflect that. I’m focused on the content, the writing, and the passion just as much as the business itself.
In my online business, the writing is not an afterthought. I have built my business around my love for writing and my commitment to the topics I’m passionate about.
I can show you how to do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
"Years worth of trial and error experience are packed into this e-course. Mridu Relph sold us a course, sure, but she's done a far greater service by preventing the repetition of her previous errors and enabling successful adoption of her successful strategies. I would call that something more like a true colleague sharing best practices. I found her course, Making Money with Websites unusual in its brevity and clarity and highly valuable in the experience it offers. I recommend it enthusiastically." - Marie Shadden